NewsBack to News 21 August 2017
PD opportunity - Action on Nutrition
Food and nutrition agencies in WA invite you to attend a professional development day to help you take action on food and nutrition in your school.
The day will include:
- Tools to assess your school needs and priority areas
- Hands on workshops with WA based nutrition organisations
- Guest speakers and case studies
- Funding school nutrition initiatives
- Nutrition activities and free resources
- Peer support and networking opportunities
Who: Primary school principals, teachers, education assistants, school health nurses, administration staff
When: 9am-3pm Monday 9th October 2017
Where: Edith Cowan University - Mt Lawley campus
Cost: $10 (delicious catering will be provided)
Submit your expression of interest by 8th September to firstname.lastname@example.org as places are limited!
Download the information flyer here.
The event is a collaborative effort between: