The Great Vegie Crunch
REGISTRATIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR 2017 - KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR 2018 DATES
The Great Vegie Crunch aims to get WA kids eating more vegetables and having fun! Research shows that only 1 in 6 WA primary school aged children are eating the recommended daily intake of vegetables. So let's change that! Gather as many students as you can - a small group, a class, a block, or the whole school and choose a time that suits your school during the Great Vegie Crunch week (4-8 September) to CRUNCH on VEGIES
How do we participate?
- Choose a date and time that suits your school during the week of the Great Vegie Crunch event - 4th to 8th September 2017
- Register your school to receive free resources to support the event. You can have as many students participating as you like - a small group, a class, or the whole school!
- Let the school community know. Download letters to parents, newsletter inserts and other fun stuff here or order free resources
- Encourage parents to supply fresh vegetables for their children to eat at this event.
- Just before your designated CRUNCH time, assemble your students and make sure they have their crunchy vegies ready to.......
- CRUNCH! Aim for a 'Crocodile crunch' - a crunch as loud as a Crocodile and use the Crunch-o-meter to measure how you went.
- Count the number of students and adults crunching and enter the Great Vegie Crunch competition here.
- Need more information? Contact the Crunch&Sip team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:(08) 9388 4340
Thanks to the Agricultural Produce Commission for their continued support of the Great Vegie Crunch
Cancer Council WA Collection Statement
If you do not agree, (i) you must not provide your personal information; and (ii) we may not be able to communicate with you or provide certain products or services to you.
If you would like to change how we communicate with you, or would no longer like to receive updates from Cancer Council WA please call (08) 9388 4340 or email us at schools.cancerwa.asn.au.